- The purpose of prenatal vitamins while you are pregnant is to replace the vitamins and minerals you are losing to keep your baby healthy and to get your body and your baby’s developing body to an optimal health level.
- There are many other important vitamins and minerals that are included in the prenatal vitamin supplement. They are crucial for development of a healthy baby as well as a healthy mom.
- In order for regular development of your baby’s bone structure. As well to prevent degeneration of your bone health. You will want to replenish your calcium stores and get the proper amount of calcium every day.
- With highly concentrated formula with Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Iron and many other vitamins and minerals, you can rest easy knowing that your multi-vitamin is helping your baby grow strong and healthy.
PSH Nutrition Vitamins Proprietary Formula Prenatal Multivitamins are the most complete well-rounded vitamins and designed specifically for pregnant women and their babies needs. This is a crucial time and your nutrition is so very important. Do not buy cheap prenatal vitamins that you can buy at the Mass merchants, they are too generic, nowhere near complete and not natural in the majority of the cases.
It is not worth risking what you are putting into your body at this very special time. Prenatal vitamins are essential for the pregnant and lactating women and mandatory for a healthy mother and child as well. Pre-Natals are a comprehensive blend of nutrients, foods and herbs that support a mother’s vitality and a baby’s healthy development. You has brought together a complete range of the nutrients women and developing babies truly need, including iron and folic acid, often inadequate in pregnant and lactating women’s diets. It is also rich in antioxidant Vitamins C.
- Brand Name: PSH Nutrition
- Manufacturer: USA
- Size: 60 Capsules
- Item: Prenatal Multi-Vitamin
- Item Type: Dietary Supplements
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Serving Per Bottle: 30
- Target Audience: Women
Special Product Benefits
- Helps Create Healthy Blood Cells
- Contains Calcium and Minerals
- Contains Vitamin A, C, D3, E, Zinc and Iron